Thursday, December 19, 2013

Snowman Teacher Gifts

So, I can't take credit for the idea, yes, I saw it on Pinterest.  Actually, a friend posted hers on facebook, and I thought "OMG, those are adorable, I have to make them!"  So I did!  Everyone I'd seen used candy bars, but my son asked his teacher and she said she loved peanut butter M&Ms, so I bought those instead.

What you need:
White paper (I just used printer paper)
Markers
Tape
Ribbon
Fuzzy socks
Candy bag or bar
Optional: googly eyes & Glue Gun

My bag of M&Ms, and most everything I used.

Wrap the paper around your candy.  Tape paper to the bag and then fold over the other side and tape there.  I then folded up the bottom, just like wrapping a present & taped there as well.  


All ready for eyes, a carrot nose, and buttons.
I decided to use googly eyes then draw on the buttons and the carrot.  

I put one sock inside the other, then stretched the other sock over the top of the M&M bag.  FInally, I folded over the sock and used ribbon to tie it off.  

And you're done!!  Such an easy fun gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment