Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Do I have the time?

Who knows!  But I wanted to do something like this for a while.  I already run a home-based business, I'm a stay at home mom, we have a family blog, and a baby blog.  Most of which have fallen into some sort of black hole and never get updated.  But I knew I wanted to try to start something different.  So here I am!

What's this going to be about?  Well, I'm not really sure yet, but it might be all things that don't fit on any of my other blogs!  I like to keep things organized, you'd never know looking at my house though.

Also, huge thanks to my friend Mysti, for coming up with a great name for the blog!

You can check out our other blogs below!  But like I said, they haven't been kept up to date!

H2 Photography | Professional Family & Child Photography
It's a Little Gross
The Gross Family



No comments:

Post a Comment